We Are Hiring!Do you love developing cutting-edge software for the web and are you passionate about the latest web technologies? Join our team!
We’re growing our software development team and want an experienced software developer to join us and take our product and its services to greater heights. We are looking for a colleague with a positive, can-do attitude, great attention to details, proactive and passionate. This is a great opportunity to grow your technical and soft skills, while working with people having the same interests.
- +3 years of application design & development experience;
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture is mandatory;
- Experience with one of the following technologies – Laravel, Symphony, Lumen, CakePHP or Zend is required;
- Good knowledge of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git or SVN is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development and tools, such as Jira.
- Familiarity with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Basic knowledge of system administration and software and hardware configuration; ability to make informed recommendations to customer IT staff; ability to troubleshoot pre- and post-production implementations; security; load balancing and performance;
- Prior experience in helping clients through the decision-making process;
- E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred;
- Fluent in Romanian and English, verbal and written communications
- Analyze client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable web applications to support a range of business functions and their defined requirements
- Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress;
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and issues related to corporate web applications
- Routine maintenance of corporate web applications;
- Troubleshoot client issues in web applications and in database;
- Analyze and determine root cause of application issues.
What you’ll get in return:
- Attractive salary;
- Medical Subscription;
- Meal Vouchers;
- A cool Fun Room with bean bags, Playstation, board games and ping – pong.